CFA®, CMT®, CAIA®
Vice President, Portfolio Consulting, Research & Operations
Before joining The Network, Jim served as Director of Research at Allworth Financial (formerly Hanson McClain). At The Network, Jim will have day to day responsibilities focused on leading our team of Portfolio Administrators, as well as the overall trading and operations organization.
Prior to Allworth, Worden held a variety of leadership and asset management roles at Securities America, Iron Point Capital, Sierra Capital and Wells Fargo Securities. Worden graduated from Brigham Young University in 1998 with a Bachelor of Science, International Business Management.
Jim lives in Northern California with his family and is looking forward to helping independent advisors thrive as entrepreneurs.
- Bachelor of Science, International Business Management, Brigham Young University - Hawaii
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) charterholder
- Chartered Market Technician® (CMT®)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst® (CAIA®) Charterholder
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination held through LPL Financial
- FINRA Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination held through LPL Financial
- FINRA Series 65: Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination held through LPL Financial