Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
In her role as Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Jennifer is responsible for leading cross-functional projects, with the mission of delivering exceptional service for Network Advisors. Focused on both the continuous improvement of internal procedures and the external experience of our Advisor affiliates, Jennifer serves as an advocate for excellence throughout the organization.
Jennifer joined The Network in 2007 as Vice President, Operations. Beginning her career in the financial services industry as a legacy member of The Network’s Portfolio Consulting team, her responsibilities included providing support to independent advisors and their clients. During her tenure, she identified Advisors’ need for reliable administrative support. In response, she founded Advisor Concierge, Inc., a virtual administrative firm dedicated to providing customized operational solutions and exceptional service. Ultimately developing her model as a Network offering, she continues to engage both internally and with Advisors on human capital consulting efforts. As part of these efforts, Jennifer is a Kolbe Certified Consultant (a specialist trained to identify people’s natural talents and help organizations utilize those talents productively), and holds a Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (an elite designation awarded to project management experts and efficiency leaders).
Originally from the Midwest, Jennifer currently lives in Northern California. In her free time, she enjoys traveling to see family and friends, going to the theater and trying out new recipes.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Michigan
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination
- FINRA Series 66: NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination held through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, and LPL Financial.
- Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt Certificated
- Kolbe Certified Coach*
- *This Kolbe certification signifies I have the knowledge and insight to use Kolbe Indexes and software to identify people's natural talents and help individuals and organizations utilize those talents productively.