Managing Partner and Chief Risk Officer
As an owner and Managing Partner of The Financial Services Network, Daxs is responsible for leading the Compliance and Operations Team as well as Business Consulting initiatives. As a Kolbe Certified Coach*, Daxs assists advisors in all aspects of their businesses related to growth, technology, staffing, mergers and acquisitions, as well as contingency planning. He has played a crucial role in the adoption and implementation of cutting-edge technologies for the firm as well as advisor practices.
Prior to joining The Network in 2009, Daxs held a variety of positions in the financial services industry, including time spent as an investment advisor, OSJ branch manager and chief compliance officer. Previous to being registered, Daxs served for eight years as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army.
Daxs lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with his wife and four children. In his free time, he can be found camping with his family.
*The Kolbe certification signifies I have the knowledge and insight to use Kolbe Indexes and software to identify people’s natural talents and help individuals and organizations utilize those talents.
*As a Kolbe Youth Specialist, I have been able to take all of the training and experience in working with adults and learn to apply it in conversation with children and their parents.
- Seattle University
- Securities registrations Series 7, 24, 31 and 53 held through LPL Financial. Series 66 held through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, and LPL Financial.
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination
- FINRA Series 31: Futures Managed Funds Examination
- FINRA Series 53: Municipal Securities Principal Qualification Examination
- FINRA Series 66: NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Kolbe Certified Coach*
- Kolbe Youth Specialist*
- Licensed to sell insurance in the state of California, #OD83671